No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products.
Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia.
Unilever Indonesia’s portfolio includes many of the world’s best known and well loved brands, such as Pepsodent, Pond’s, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall’s, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.
The Company owns six factories in Jababeka Industrial Estate, Cikarang, Bekasi and two factories in Rungkut Industrial Estate, Surabaya, East Java, with its head office in Jakarta. Its products consist of about 32 key brands and 700 SKUs which are sold through a network of about 370 independent distributors covering hundreds of thousands of outlets throughout Indonesia. Products are distributed through its own central distribution centres, satellite warehouses, depots and other facilities.
Job Description :
- Responsible for coordinating overall finance process for the division: monthly results, rolling forecast, division commentaries, long term planning, rigor analysis in advertising and promotion by type.
- Responsible for interpreting results/ forecasts to marketing teams and using output to drive responsible change in current/ future decision making
- Drive the agenda for Return on Marketing Investments, helping the business maximize return on investments, especially on account payable.
- Excellent academic record with University degree in Accounting
- Min 2 years experience in a large business of which the most recent role should be in business partnering and Profit & Loss management.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent in MS Excell
- Good project management
- Strong in strategic infuencing
Job Description :
- Ensure the day to day business partnering related to sourcing unit operation mainly with GMM’s & Team (Manufacturing Manager, Engineering Manager, SU Planner, Quality, Supply Management, etc), and Category Finance Team.
- Creating value to the sourcing unit operations : Savings program robust tracking & help to trigger new initiatives, business waste control & improvements, production cost efficiency & analysis, slow moving & expired material control, employee development (subordinate only)
- Highlighting operational performance & provide valued feedback to the Sourcing Unit through a effective KPI monitoring & actionable recommendation
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang Factory
- 0-2 years experience within Supply Chain/ Factory Finance
- University degree in Accounting
- Has excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Perform good communication skills
- Advantage if have experienced in internal Audit department and operation.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excell
- Fluent English
Job Description :
- Sign off report to be published (management report)
- Acting as information services to Finance leaders
- Prepare high-exposure reports to Finance leaders
- Proactive in driving improvements and simplification ideas
- Membership of global CoP (Community of Practice)
- Control of deadlines and internal Service Level Agreement
- Expertise regarding system scope, content and processes
- Responsibility for maintenance of global/ local hierarchy
- Implementation global rules to local system and process
- User training/ promotion of system usage
- Min S1 Accounting from reputable University with GPA min 3.00
- Good commands in English
- Experience working in an information delivery organisation may be sufficient, handling management reporting
- Skills in MS Access, MS Excell and/ or Visual Basic
- Experience in SAP ECC/ SAP BW will be an advantage
- Databases understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deal with large amounts of data
Job Note : The listed vacancies are valid until 18 June 2012.