History of the formation of PT Jamsostek (Persero) experienced a long process, starting from the Law No.33/1947 jo Law No.2/1951 on workplace accidents, Regulation of the Minister of Labour (PMP) PMP No.8/1956 on No.48/1952 jo relief arrangements for the implementation of health workers, PMP No.15/1957 on the establishment of Social Workers Foundation, PMP No.5/1964 on the establishment of the Social Security Fund Foundation (YDJS), the enforcement of Law No.14/1969 on the Principles of Labor, chronologically the birth process of social insurance labor increasingly transparent.
With the implementation of more advanced, Social Security program is not only beneficial to workers and employers but also plays an active role in improving economic growth for the welfare of society and the nation’s future development.
- Account Officer
- Verifikator JPK
- Verifikator Jaminan
- Verifikator Keuangan
- Staf SDM & Umum
- Data Adminstrator
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Age as of December 31, 2012 : applicants with education background of Diploma III, not yet 25 years old; applicants with education background of Strata 1, not yet 27 years old.
- Not married yet and willing not to married for the first year of employment.
- Willing to follow a working bond for 2 years of work period.
- Willing to be placed on the unit in Sumatera and the surrounding area.
- Graduated from an accredited university with minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4).