In May 2005, the bank announced that as a result of new, tighter accounting regulations, its reported nonperforming loans would increase. The resulting increase was a very large one, from 7% non-performance to 25%.
By March 2012, the bank had 1544 branches spread across three different time zones in the Indonesian archipelago and six branches abroad, about 8996 Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs), and six principal subsidiaries: Bank Syariah Mandiri, Mandiri Sekuritas, Mandiri Tunas Finance, AXA Mandiri Financial Services, Bank Sinar Harapan Bali, and Mandiri AXA General Insurance.
- Graduates of the S1/ S2 from all majors except the field of Health Sciences/ Nursing, Literature, Art & Religion Teacher
- GPA minimum for S1/ S2 graduates is 3.00
- The maximum age at the time of initial selection is 26 years old for graduates of S1 or 28 years old for graduates of S2
- Have the English proficiency of spoken and written
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Not married yet and willing to not get married during the period of education
- Willing to follow a working bond
- Willing to be placed in all regions of Indonesia