PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) or PNM is a wholly Government-owned Corporation founded in Jakarta pursuant to MPR Decree XVI/MPR/1998, IMF Letter of Intent dated 16 March 1999, Government Regulation No. 38/99 dated 25 May 1999 and Notary Deed No. 1 dated 1 June 1999 validated by the Minister of Justice in Decree No. C-11.609.HT.01.01.TH 99 dated 23 June 1999. The authorised capital of the entity is Rp 1.2 trillion, with subscribed and fully paid up capital at Rp 300 billion.
PNM’ s financing operations will draw on funds from government equity, the national budget and domestic and foreign soft loan. The PNM Investment Management unit will also manage funds from local and foreign investors.
Join Us at PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) in May 2012
We are now inviting you that have competence and result oriented to the teamwork to join us as the position described below.
For job application submission purpose, please send a CV and complete application letter to :
Divisi Sumber Daya Manusia PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) – Gedung Arthaloka Lt. 6, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Kav. 2, Jakarta 10220
Or can be sent via email to email@example.com
Manager Accounting (M-ACC) – Jakarta
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements of Parent and the consolidated
- Reviewing the tax returns and annual tax
- Preparing and reviewing SOP and accounting policies
- Reviewing the company’s accounting application system pengembangkan
- Male, max 35 years
- Minimum S1 Accounting
- Min 3 years working experience in Public Accounting Firm
- Mastering PSAK and taxation
- Able to operate Microsoft Office with good
- Have the initiative, and power integrity analysis and communicative
- Happy and able to work with things and routine details
- Able to work hard and fast learner
Job Note : Please also stating the position code of “M-ACC” at your application letter.
This entry was posted in State Owned Company (BUMN)
. Bookmark the permalink