PT Krakatau Posco is a joint venture Indonesia and Korea
PT Krakatau Posco is a JVCo. (Joint Venture Company) between PT. Krakatau Steel Tbk and POSCO Korea, expected to start production early 2014 to early stage development.
Construction of the plant construction began on July 1, 2011, marked by the erection of the project’s first pole in the region Cilegon, Krakatau Steel Industry, which was attended by Vice President Boediono.
Jobs Offer at PT Krakatau Posco in April 2012
Krakatau Posco Power is looking for graduates who willing to learn, build trust with open mind, work hard and smart to be following positions :
- Supervisor of Maintenance and Operation of Power Plant
- Accounting Supervisor
General Requirements :
- Min Bachelor Graduates (S1) majoring in Mechanical Engineering (M), Chemical Engineering/Science (M), Electrical Engineering (M), Instrumentation/physics Engineering (M), Accounting (M/F)
- Max age 28 years old
- GPA min 2.85 of 4.00 scale
- Min TOEFL score 475
- Hard working, creative, initiative and able to interact with other teams effectively
- Work location at Kawasan Industri Krakatau Steel Cilegon Banten
*) M = Male, F = Female
For further information about how to apply, please refer to the link shown at below.
Job Note : The closing date for application submission is on 6 May 2012.
Only candidates who matching with requirements above that will be shortlisted.