Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives.
For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
Career with Garuda Indonesia in April 2012
We are now seeking for best qualified human resources to fill the position of :
- Female, Indonesian Citizen
- Not married yet
- Physically and spiritually healthy
- Age minimum 18 years old and maximum 25 years old
- Graduated from High School (SMA/ SMK/ equivalent) or from D3 and higher education
- Body height is minimum 158 cm, with proportional body weight and posture
- Not wearing glasses or contact lense
- Can speak English both oral or written
How to Join ?
For complete and official joining procedures, please only do an online job application submission at the link of Garuda Indonesia eRecruitment that has been shown at below.
Please your attention that this recruitment program is free from any cost.
Garuda Indonesia Human Resources & Career