PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) which run its core business as a provider of port services, has a key role to ensure the smoothness of sea transport, so that by the availability of sea transport infrastructures it can arise state and society economical activity.
According to its role, PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) has defined Vission and Mission as guidance in achieving its aim.
Coorporate Vision of PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) is :
“to become excellent port player, committed to drive integrated national logistic“
The missions beared by PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) are :
- to ensure the availability of excellent services which exceed the standard consistently
- to encourage the continuity of national industrial competitiveness through competitive logistic cost
- to fulfill the aims of the stakeholders through equivalance principle and good corporate governance (GCG).
- to create its competent, good performance and kind hearted human resources,
- to support state’s foreign exchange by accelerate the transfer of goods
- Female, with age maximum 25 years old (as of 1 April 2012)
- Well dressed and minimal body height is 157 cm
- Minimum D3/ S1 from all major
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Grade point average (GPA) at least 2.75 of scale 4.00
- Preferably have experience of working as a secretary
- Able to speak English (writing and speaking)
- Computer literate min. Microsoft Office
- Attaching Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian (SKCK) that is still valid.
- Physically and mentally healthy and not color blind
- Especially those who live in Banjarmasin