In 1986, the bank’s name was changed to its current Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional name. Then, in 1993, the bank upgraded its license from a savings bank to become a commercial bank. More recently,in March 2008, BTPN went public and was listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The bank’s majority shareholder is TPG Nusantara S.a.r.l, an investment company owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group–a US global private equity firm), with 71.6% of the bank’s shares.
Besides its core business in the pension market, BTPN launched its Micro lending business – btpn as mitra usaha rakyat – in 2008. As of December 2009, BTPN has 1,030 branches throughout Indonesia, including 539 branches of micro lending business.
To strengthen Human Capital infrastucture, the Bank invested in a new system, which was developed and implemented in several stages.
During 2010, the Bank recruited some 3,700 new employees and about 8,800 people have gone through critical skills training and induction program.
Talent management and succession planning has been conducted for the business units.
Employee engagement has been intensified to keep turnover low.
- Male/ female
- Minimum D3 graduates
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75 or at least the end of the semester students
- Maximum age 28 years
- Experience is preferred
- Master the language and local culture
- High integrity
- Strongly oriented towards the target and like field tasks
- Able to establish communication and sociable
Facilities and Training Program are offered :
- Get basic training and advanced training continued with the company’s costs
- A clear career path and open to long-term
- Intensive career guidance
- The status of permanent employees with attractive salary
- Get health insurance facilities for self and family, both outpatient and inpatient
- Entitled to various types of incentives are very attractive