PT Mulia Industrindo, Tbk – Mulia Industrindo was established on November 5, 1986 and has been listed at the Jakarta Stock Exchange on January 17, 1994. The Company has two operating subsidiaries, namely Muliaglass and Muliakeramik Indahraya and two financial vehicle companies namely Muliaglass Finance Limited and Muliakeramik Finance Limited.
Muliaglassproduces float glass, glass container, glass block, and safety glass. Our float glass products are exported to more than 50 countries with export volume reaching 65% of our production in 2000. Glass block and safety glass products are also marketed overseas. On the contrary, glass container products are predominantly sold in the domestic market, catering to the consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries.
Muliakeramik Indahrayaproduces both floor and wall ceramic tile. We have a total production capacity of approximately 160,000 square meters per day. With our economies of scale, we are one of the most efficient domestic tile players. While aiming to maintain our favorable position in the domestic market, we continue to look for more opportunities to increase our export proportion to obtain USD revenues.
The Official Correspondence Details of Company :
Plaza Kuningan 10th Floor, North Tower, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. C 11-14, Jakarta 12940, Indonesia.
HR Department Mulia Group : firstname.lastname@example.org (please cc to : email@example.com)
Career Opportunities at PT Mulia Industrindo, Tbk in April 2012
PT Mulia Industrindo, Tbk is now looking for professional candidates who have passed the qualifications needed at below :
Human Resource Manager
- Male or Female, min 35 years old, Bachelor degree from any discipline (preferably in Psychology or Human Resource or Industrial Engineer)
- Minimal 5 years experience in HR Generalist (manufacture company) especially in Recruitment, Training, and Organization Development area
- Having ability to design and implement HR strategy to improve organization
- Solid knowledge in all HR area and Familiar with updated HR issues
- Having good analytical skill, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the credibility to interact with senior levels of management.
- Male/ Female, age 20-30 years
- Minimum Diploma III/ equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the administration (preferably having experience in similar industries)
- Able to operate computer programs (Word, Excel)
- Individuals who are neat, careful, alert, and able to work in routine situations
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang
- Female, at least 23 years of age
- Minimum D3 Secretary from reputable institution
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Secretary
- Skilled in completing the work associated with administrative data, neatness of documents, filing, data input, and the like
- Personal is friendly, swift, thorough, ‘tough’, and can work in teams
Export Sales Executive
- Minimum education S1 all the majors, preferably Management, Business, Marketing.
- Have computer skills, Microsoft Office & Open Office Linux.
- Having Selling Skill, Comunication Skill and presentation skills
- Work experience of minimum 3 (three) years in the field of Export (in the field of building material or glass manufacture is preferred)
- Fluent communication in English both oral and written (Business Correspondence) and Mandarin (plus points).
Description of Work:
- Perform communication with customers regarding Export Sales/ order.
- Monitor competitors’ activities regarding the marketing strategy, product & pricing.
- Coordination with the factory (Production & PPIC) and related Department of Export regarding customer orders, stock position and delivery of goods.
- Traveled Office (Export customer visits).
- Researching & Monitor Purchase ordner vs production plan = Delivery.
- Report to Sales Division Head
Job Registration Procedures
If you meet all the qualification, please send your complete profile to us at above correspondence address details.
Job Note : Please do your job application submission at last on April 30th, 2012.