McDonald’s Corporation is the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries, including Indonesia. Headquartered in the United States, the company began in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant operated by the eponymous Richard and Maurice McDonald; in 1948 they reorganized their business as a hamburger stand using production line principles. Businessman Ray Kroc joined the company as a franchise agent in 1955. He subsequently purchased the chain from the McDonald brothers and oversaw its worldwide growth.
A McDonald’s restaurant is operated by either a franchisee, an affiliate, or the corporation itself. The corporation’s revenues come from the rent, royalties and fees paid by the franchisees, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants. McDonald’s revenues grew 27 percent over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9 percent growth in operating income to $3.9 billion.
McDonald’s primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, shakes and desserts. In response to changing consumer tastes, the company has expanded its menu to include salads, wraps, smoothies and fruit.
Job Program for April 2012 at McDonald’s Indonesia
Urgently Required !
Management Trainee – Throughout Indonesia
Areas of Work :
- JaBoDeTaBek Base (CODE : MT – JKT)
- Solo Base (CODE : MT – SOLO)
- Makassar Base (CODE : MT – MKSR)
- Jawa Timur Base (CODE : MT – JATIM)
- Yogya Base (CODE : MT – YOGYA)
- Samarinda Base (CODE : MT – SMD)
- Palembang Base (CODE : MT – PLBG)
- Padang Base (CODE : MT – PDG)
- Manado Base (CODE : MT – MND)
- Lampung Base (CODE : MT – LPG)
- Bali Base (CODE : MT – BALI)
- Balikpapan Base (CODE : MT – BLKP)
- University degree of any discipline or Diploma degree of Tourism
- Maximum 27 years old
- Hard worker and able to work at different shift (including holidays)
- Be able to work at any McDonald’s restaurants in Indonesia
- Good communication and good interpersonal skill
- Self confidence and good appearance
- Patient, highly initiative, motivated, energetic and cooperative
- Fluent in English and good computer skill
Develop your career and make McDonald’s your address for success. Please join McDonald’s Management Development Program by sending your resume and photograph to the complete address below before 20 April 2012 refer to McDonald’s Indonesia Recruitment
HR Department PT Rekso Nasional Food – Graha Rekso 5th Floor, Jl. Bulevard Artha Gading Kav. A-1
Kelapa Gading Jakarta 14240
Kelapa Gading Jakarta 14240
Job Note : Please indicate the position applied on the upper left corner of your envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Or you can also simply send yours by email