Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries : Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korean Republic, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, The Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Chile, Republic of the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Cases of Non-Eligibility
- Foreign citizens with a residence/immigration permit or in the course of applying for such a permit in Hungary
- Foreign citizens with permanent residence in Hungary
- Foreign citizens employed on a permanent basis as defined by the Hungarian Labour Law
- Students in employment applying for part-time or correspondence study programmes
- Students applying for programmes not financed by the Hungarian State
- Students admitted to higher education host institutions where tuition fee is required.
- semester/partial studies (3-10 months)
- postgraduate studies, research (3-21 days or 1-10 months)
- full PhD programme (36 months)
- partial PhD studies (10 months)
- postdoctoral studies, research (1-10 months)
- research stay (3-21 days or 1-10 months)
- summer courses in the summer of 2012 (2-4 weeks)