PNM’s principal tasks are to provide financing solutions to MSMEs and co-operatives using existing capacity according to business feasibility and market economics. Through the development of alternative financing models, PNM’s financing schemes will seek to minimise collateral approaches and profiteering. PNM will also provide management assistance packages as an integral part of capital finance. These policies will be put into operation through a range of financial institutions: venture capital firms, syariah banks, savings and loans co-operatives and rural banks. Some will be established for this specific purpose, while PNM will also utilise existing financial institutions with their nation-wide coverage.
Areas of immediate priority for business development include food crop agribusiness, estates, fisheries, livestock farming, forestry and export-oriented, labour-intensive cottage industries generating added value, in addition to service industries such as developers, tourism and human resources. This added value is defined as a combination of commercial feasibility, technology utilisation and product quality.
PNM’s financing operations will draw on funds from government equity, the national budget and domestic and foreign soft loan. The PNM Investment Management unit will also manage funds from local and foreign investors.
- Male/ Female, minimum D3 education and maximum of 32 years of age
- Especially those who have experience of at least 1 (one) year as a sales/ marketing in micro-finance or micro-finance institutions (rural banks, cooperatives and Multi Finance)
- Mastering the local language and culture
- Preferred has a customer base and motor vehicles (SIM C)
- Finding new customers
- Maintaining good relations with customers
- Develop and manage a healthy financial portfolio
- Surabaya (placements : Sepanjang, Wadungasri, Manukan, Rungkut, Mojokerto Kota, Gresik Kota)
- Malang (placements : Malang Kota, Kepanjen, Sukun, Turen, Batu, Tumpang, Sumberpucung)
- Blitar (placements : Blitar Kota, Kademangan, Kesamben, Nglegok, Srengat, Wlingi, Lodoyo)
- Lamongan (placements : Lamongan Kota, Tuban, Bojonegoro Kota, Sumberrejo, Rengel, Jatirogo, Brondong)
- Pasuruan (placements : Pasuruan Kota, Pandaan, Rejoso, Ngoro, Bangil, Lawang, Mojosari)