PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk or BTN is Indonesian State-Owned Company in the form of limited liability company and is engaged in banking financial services.
BTN was begun with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of this bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into Bank Tabungan Negara. Name and form a company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 changed to the name and official form of current.
Job Program at PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk in April 2012
PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk is now opening chance for the best son/ daughter of Indonesia to join us and fill the position as follow :
Officer Development Program – Jawa Timur
- Indonesian Citizen/ WNI
- Male/ Female, age max. 27 years (not aged at the 28th since March 31st, 2012)
- Body height : min. 160 cm (Male) and min. 155 cm (Female)
- Healthy body and have proportional body weight
- S1/ S2 education of the reputable PTN/ PTS, preferably from the Department of Economics (Banking, Accounting, and Development Studies), Law (Civil and Criminal) Computer Science/ Information Management/ Information Technology, Engineering (Civil, Architecture, Electrical, Industrial, and Agriculture), Psychology, Statistics, PR (Public Relation) with GPA min. 3.00 (4.00 scale)
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written
- Computer literate, at least Ms. Office
- Never been married and not willing to marry for 2 years
- Willing to be placed in all regions of Indonesia
- Willing to follow a working bond for 5 years
- Has no family relationship with an employee of Bank BTN (father/ mother/ son/ brother/ sister/ brother parents/ brother in law)
How to Apply ?
Please apply online before the closing date on May 5th, 2012 through the link at above.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/ phone for Test and Interview.