PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Utara, abbreviated PT. Bank SUMUT (hereinafter referred to as “Bank”), a non-foreign exchange bank’s headquarters in Jalan Imam Bonjol No. 18, Medan. The bank was established in the field based on notarial deed Rusli No. 22 dated November 4th, 1961 in the form of Limited Liability Company.
Vision & Mission
Vision of Bank SUMUT
Being a flagship bank to help and encourage economic growth and regional development in all fields as well as a source of local revenue in order to improve the standard of living.
Mission of Bank SUMUT
Managing government funds in a professional society based on the principles of compliance.
Corporate Culture Statement
Provide the best service
Function of Bank SUMUT
As local autonomy fittings in banking, PT Bank SUMUT serves and driving the pace of development in the area, acting as the holder of the storage area that carry local currency as well as a source of revenue by conducting business as commercial banks as provided in law No 7 of 1992, about banking as amended by Act No. 10 of 1998.
Careers at Bank SUMUT in April 2012
Acceptance Announcement of Bank SUMUT in April 2012 for following job fields/ positions :
Frontliner (Code : FL)
- Male & Female
- Friendly, energetic, and have a soul of customer oriented
- Healthy bodied with a proportional body shape and attractive looking
- Maximum 23 years old on the date of application submission limit or at maximum age limit of 25 years on the date of application submission limit for those who already have work experience of at least 2 years
- Minimum height 157 cm for Female and 165 cm for Male
- Minimum Diploma III (D3) in any discipline with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75
Back Office (Code : BO)
- Energetic and have high passion for achievement
- Physically healthy and attractive looking
- Maximum 25 years old on the date of application submission limit or at maximum age limit of 27 years on the date of application submission limit for those who already have work experience of at least 2 years
- Minimum height 160 cm
- Education minimum Strata I (S1) in any discipline with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75
For interested applicant that have desired to apply at one of listed jobs above, please access the detailed informations & references about “how to apply” at Official Bank SUMUT Job Announcement
Please make done your job application submission before the closing date of the vacancies on April 22nd, 2012.
Job Note : The registration and selection process of Bank SUMUT in the year of 2012 is officialy free of charge. Please be aware that we never ask for any fund payment.