Career Opportunities at PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk (Persero)
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives.
For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
Stewardess Recruitment of Garuda Indonesia in March 2012
Career with Us !
Garuda Indonesia is now offering available job opportunity as Stewardess for throughout Indonesia.
Stewardess Recruitment – Medan, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Denpasar
- Female, citizen of Indonesia (WNI)
- Never been married
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Minimum age 18 years and maximum 25 years on 28 April 2012
- Minimum high school/ vocational school/ equivalent, preferably from D3 and above
- Minimum height 158 cm, with an ideal body weight and proportional body posture
- Do not use glasses or contact lenses
- Able to speak good English (spoken and written)
Please register yourself online at the link that has been shown at above.
Job Note : The whole official details about this job offer can also be found by accessing the above link.
Officially provided by : Human Capital Management PT Garuda Indonesia (Tbk) Persero