With the apparent support of the exponent of the Association of Indonesian Muslim Intellectuals (ICMI) and several Muslim businessmen, establishment Muamalat also receives support from the community, evidenced by the commitment to purchase shares valued at Rp 84 billion upon signing the deed of the Company. Furthermore, at the memorial gathering in the establishment of the Bogor Palace, acquired an additional commitment from the people who helped plant the West Java capital of Rp 106 billion.
Currently, Muamalat Bank provides services to more than 2.5 million customers through 275 outlets spread across 33 provinces in Indonesia. BMI is also supported by a network of alliances through more than 4000 Post Office Online / SOPP throughout Indonesia, 32,000 ATMs and 95,000 merchant debit. BMI is currently also the only Islamic bank has opened branches abroad, namely in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. To increase the accessibility of customers in Malaysia, the cooperation network is run by Malaysian Electronic Payment System (MEPS) so that BMI can be accessed services in more than 2,000 ATMs in Malaysia.
- Being a major Islamic bank in Indonesia, dominant in the spiritual marketplace, admired in rational markets.
- Being ROLE MODEL Islamic Financial Institutions of the world with an emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, management excellence and innovative investment orientation to maximize value for stakeholders.
Employment Opportunity at Bank Muamalat in the period of March 2012
With a solid program and continuing education, and provided skilled mentors in their professional field will forge you into a professional of Islamic banking that is reliable and has a great opportunity to be the leaders of the best banks in the future.
- Minimum education S1, open to all major
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 for the State University graduates and 3.00 for graduates of Private Universities
- Maximum age 27 years old at the time of selection
- Having a good knowledge about the basic principles of Islamic Banking
- Have the capability of spoken and written in English that is active
- Have minimal computer skills to operate MS Office
- Have no family relationship with the employee and the Board of Directors of Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Proactive personality, full of initiative and able to work under pressure
- Not married yet and are willing for the duration of education
- Willing to undergo a bond for a period
- Willing to be located throughout the territory of Indonesia