In 2011, P&G recorded $82.6 billion dollars in sales. Fortune magazine ranked P&G at fifth place of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” list, which was up from sixth place in 2010. Procter & Gamble is the only Fortune 500 company to issue C Share common stock.
Companies like P&G are a force in the world. Our market capitalization is greater than the GDP of many countries, and we serve consumers in more than 180 countries. With this stature comes both responsibility and opportunity. Our responsibility is to be an ethical corporate citizen – but our opportunity is something far greater, and is embodied in our Purpose.
Our Purpose works to unify us in a common cause and growth strategy. It is powerful because it promotes a simple idea to improve the lives of the world’s consumers every day. P&G grows by touching and improving more consumers’ lives in more parts of the world…more completely. While this statement defines our commercial opportunity, our culture reflects the broader opportunity of improving lives through and beyond our branded products and services.
In this P&G ASEAN Business Challenge, you will experience :
- Be part of the real action in planning & executing a marketing/selling plan out in the real world
- Get your analytical skills and creativity into test to solve real-life business case studies
- Work in a team with ASEAN talents from various top universities in the world
- Mingle & work with P&G Senior Managers – learn from their experience and advice
- Have some good fun yet productive and challenging. It’s a life changing and monumental experience!
30 selected Indonesian students will be competing in the National Finals in Jakarta in a 4-Day 3-Night residential program. Teams will be formed randomly and will face several challenges to be worked on as a team. The main challenge is not just to propose marketing/selling plan, but also to execute those plans in the real world right away. Winners from the National Finals will progress to the ASEAN Finals. Each winner will receive a prominent prize and fully paid trip to ASEAN Finals in Singapore which will be announced to the winners.
30 ASEAN students, the winners from each country – the best ASEAN talents will come together to compete for the most ultimate & fiercest challenge which is to become the P&G ASEAN Business Challenge Champion. Teams will be formed randomly where each team will have multi-nationality team members and the challenges will require you to work in your “ASEAN Team”. Your leadership, teamwork, analytical & problem solving skills and creativity will be put into test here. A truly real exposure of how you will work when you join us – Are You Ready for a New Challenge in P&G?
All related expenses during the event for the selected students will be paid for entirely by P&G. Participants of this Challenge who perform well during the Challenge and perform well in the interviews will be offered with internship offers. This is a great chance for you to secure an internship offer early and to secure a P&G job offer before you even graduate!
- Firstly, you have to use Internet Explorer in order to go to P&G website. You also need to terminate your pop-up blocker.
- Click “Enter Here” on the bottom right of the page.
- On the search engine, please choose Indonesia as the country and English as the language.
- A new window will appear, and then you should scroll down to find P&G ASEAN Business Challenge 2012 header “P&G ASEAN Business Challenge 2012 – Indonesia- ASI00000126“
- Click “Apply”
- You will be asked to make a new account. Make sure your password is a combination of letter(s), number(s), and punctuation(s).
- Complete all the tasks.