PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) is a State Owned Enterprise that provides air traffic services and airport business in Indonesia which focuses on the services of eastern Indonesia.
PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) was founded on February 20th, 1962 under Government Regulation No. 33 of 1962 with the name of Perusahaan Negara Angkasa Pura Kemayoran which has as main task and commercial manager Kemayoran Jakarta International airport.
PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) set up and operate 14 airports and two cargo ware housing, and an air traffic service
Working at PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) – March 2012
Until the end of 2011, the growth of passenger and aircraft movements in Indonesia are among the highest in the world. If you are an exact scholar, has an active English language skills and have high imagination, then you have the potential to join the Air Traffic Controller (ATC) which is a strategic position as a control/ regulating traffic movement of aircraft.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC)
Qualifications Needed :
- Indonesian Citizen
- Bachelor Degree (S1), preferred from the field of Exact Science (Ilmu Eksakta) and not come from the field of Religion/ Art/ Residence Medical Health/ Nursery/ Philosophy (from the accredited B of PTN/ PTS)
- Minimum GPA allowed is 3.00
- English ability (TOEFL = 450)
- Body height minimum 160 cm (for Male) & 155 cm (for Female) with proportional body weight
- Age during 21-28 years old (in the registration process)
- Healthy, not color blind and not wearing glasses (plus or minus lense glasses)
For you that have interested to join in, please do the registration process by completing all of the required personal datas on registration form that has been provided by the company refer to PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) recruitment
The job registration will be closed on March 15th, 2012. Please go through the link at below for more information and reference about application submission procedures.
PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero)
Official Address : Jakarta, Kota Baru Bandar Kemayoran Blok B.12 Kavling 2.