In 1996, Bank BNI’s decision to become a public company was manifested through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of its shares through the stock exchange. Bank BNI was the first government bank in Indonesia which listed its shares on both the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) and the Surabaya Stock Exchange. The corporate name was amended to ‘PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk’, to show its status as a public company.
The bank introduced the latest logo in 2004. The nickname ‘Bank BNI’ was shortened into ‘BNI’.
BNI managed to complete two restructuring phases, and entered the final transformation phase which is to be conducted gradually during a period of 15 years. The time frame is set in compliance with the Central Bank’s concept for future Indonesian Banking Architecture (Arsitektur Perbankan Indonesia – API).
Our Offices worldwide
- BNI Singapore Branch, operated under full bank licence granted by Monetary Authority of Singapore
- BNI Tokyo Branch
- BNI Hong Kong
- BNI London
- BNI New York
- Graduated from S1 of Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Statistics/ Industrial Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Engineering Physics/ Mathematics from reputable State/ Private University in the field of IT.
- Minimum GPA : PTN at least 2.75, PTS at least 3.00
- Mastering the at least one programming language : Cobol, C + +, Java, MS Dot Net, PHP, Web, MS SQL Server, Platform UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), TACL, PHP, SAS, PL SQL.
- Work experience of at least 1 year in programming.
- Value added for the candidates who mastering : Development Tools, Platform OS UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux)/ Windows Server OS/ Data Base Oracle/ SQL Server or understand the concept of TCPIP/ Data Base Management/ Project Management Tools
- Mastering English language at least passive
- Maximum age 28 years
- Physically and mentally healthy