PT. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (abbreviated TMMIN) is an Toyota product fabricators and exporters of Toyota vehicles and spare parts. Composition of equity ownership in these companies are Astra International (5 %) and TMC to 95%.
Toyota Motor Corporation, abbreviated TMC, is a multinational automaker headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. In 2010, Toyota employed 317,734 people worldwide, and was the world’s largest automobile manufacturer by production.
Intership Opportunity at PT. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia – March 2012
TOYOTA, the largest automaker in the world is seeking for potential students to join our program :
- UNIVERSITY/ ACADEMY STUDENT, Majoring From Engineering
- GPA > 3.00
- Preferably of semester within 6-8
- Strong involvement in organizational activities
- Strive for excellence and high willingness to learn
- High Initiative with good analysis and teamwork
- Fluent in English both oral & written
Note : Please do the application submission with no later than date of March 14th, 2012.
If You are interested, kindly apply your CV and be addressed to the following correspondence address of the company in accordance to PT. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia Internship Program
Email Us Now !
Attention : Please include the subject email as follow : “Toyota INTERNSHIP 1-2012“