Coca-Cola Amatil has diversified and expanded in the past six years to include water, sports and energy drinks, fruit juices, coffee, ready-to-drink teas and packaged ready-to-eat fruit and vegetable products. In August 2006, Coca-Cola Amatil entered into a joint venture with brewer SABMiller to distribute their beer brands into Australia, and from April 2007 began selling and distributing the products of spirits distributor Maxxium (later renamed Beam Global Spirits & Wine).
It currently employs 16,100 people in five countries across the Asia-Pacific, and had after-tax profits of A$506 million in the 2010 calendar year on EBIT of $ 844 million. Its share price consistently outperformed the ASX 200 market index over the past few years.
The company is the bottler of Coca-Cola products in Australia, as well as New Zealand, Fiji, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. Coca-Cola Amatil acquired the Northern Territory bottling license in 2004.
- Facilitating impact analysis, understanding the changes the new processes will have on the organization in terms of policy, process, culture, communications and roles
- Implementing change interventions to drive the transition and mitigate implementation risk
- Identifying change risk issues and working with key business and HR stakeholders to resolve them
- Communicating change to user groups building ownership and commitment to the change program
- Working with all levels within the business to build the organizations “readiness to change”; including driving the sponsorship model
- Driving sustain activities to assist the business to adopt the new solution
This role will see you liaise regularly with all levels of the business including top level management. Communication is one of the key areas of focus you must be able to demonstrate high level written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to attain high levels of credibility with stakeholders in short periods of time; so to be successful it is essential you have strong communication, relationship building and influencing skills.
Practical and with a high attention to detail you must also have demonstrated your ability to successfully manage a project to tight deadlines with good level of creativities and high level of energy to drive results.
This is a great opportunity to assist CCAI in transitioning our greatest assets – our employees – through a period of great change.
- Perform and manage payroll accounting and tax reporting and analysis. It’s including the tax reconciliation, payment process and monthly reporting to the tax offices. Also send the SSP to operations timely as agreed time frame.
- Ensure that personnel expenses and benefit in kind recording and reporting are in line with company policy and government regulation. And perform an analyzing report and give propose any actions or correction needed to PSM.
- Perform full support to the business and employee with providing the inquiry related with income tax, i.e. tax calculation, tax reporting, and providing the document on tax audit process.
- As a member of Payroll Services team, you will be instrumental in preparing business requirements, assisting PSM to achieve the payroll team goals through innovative propose solutions and ensure compliance with relevant government policies.
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Services Manager, you will also be responsible to:
- Work closely with respective business partners across functions i.e. Human Resources and Tax team in effort to perform related tax reconciliation activities
- The ability to remain “hands on” with company Policies & Tax regulations and continuously understand the fundamental aspects of our business processes will be required to generate credibility and knowledge on the solutions required
- To escalate income tax related issue from Operations and propose actions to prevent problems from reoccurring
- To build and maintain relationship with cross-related functions in Operations and National Office and also support them for the best interest of the company
- To perform the monthly income tax reconciliation by coordinating with related functions in operations to ensure that the tax are properly calculated comply with government regulation
- To perform personal expenses and benefit in kind analysis and provide the propose actions or journal adjustment needed to PSM to take appropriate decision and planning to avoid unnecessary financial burden
- Manage for employee income tax planning, monthly reconciliation, monthly payment and reporting, also final employee tax return comply with the government regulation
- Using e-Tax and e-SPT on preparing the tax payment and reporting
- Performing full support to the business and employee on providing the inquiry related with income tax, i.e. tax calculation, tax reporting, and preparing the document on tax audit support
- Continuously improve and maintain the skill and knowledge of income tax related across CCBI business
- Continuously improving and providing support for National and Operations team in doing the month end process especially to ensure that the propose actions based on the tax analysis report is done
- Managing periodic cash flow at Payroll bank account and prepare cash requirements projection
- Preparing the annual department personal expenses to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan
- Providing supporting data for employee expenses analysis
- Creating a good working environment and good performance recognization
- Ensure that the Payroll process to all employees is running well as per agreed terms and condition
- To respond & accommodate the needs and inquiry of HR operations and National Office related to employee services scope and proactive on providing related accounting treatment needed
- Holding a minimum of Bachelor Degree from Reputable Universities with accounting background (Brevet A-B-C will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in public accountant after completing university or at least 3 years experience in CCBI finance organization.
- Experience in participating in implementation and support of business application such as ORACLE, and SAP Payroll will be advantage
- Experience in taxation especially on Income tax using e-Tax and e-SPT application, and pass Brevet A-B-C will be an advantage
- Core Competencies required: Orientation to Excellence, Customer Orientation, Communication & Influencing, Problem Solving and Collaboration
- Leadership Competency required: Planning & Executing
- Technical Competencies required:
- P/L Statements, Balanced Statements
- Knowledge of business application, such as Oracle, SAP
- Strong analytical and influencing skills are required to identify business improvement opportunities and drive change
- Good common sense in understanding relevant business issues and ability to stimulate results
Reporting directly to the New Product Development Manager, the incumbent will also be responsible to:
- Leading packaging development on new product launching to fulfil the requirement and within Coca-Cola standards.
- Ensuring continuity supply of packaging material for new product development.
- Developing packaging specification at all new product and new packaging.
- Maintaining the documentation of packaging specifications and best practice implementation in production plants.
- Ensuring good communication with CCAI team (marketing and supply chain) to make sure the packaging development is within the requirement.
- Defining Marketing requirements of new packaging and communicate it to technical and production team in timely manner. Provide feedback to Marketing team if any technical or production constraints found for the respective development that will cause delays in meeting the timeline.
- Dealing with packaging suppliers/vendors on specific packaging requirement.
- Controlling and monitoring the supply chain of packaging materials from upstream to downstream.
- Education background: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Packaging Expert with minimum 5 years working experiences in new product or packaging development areas.
- Core Competencies required: Orientation to Excellence, Customer Orientation, Communication & Influencing, Problem Solving, and Collaboration
- Leadership Competencies required: Planning & Executing, Managing Performance, Developing Others, Decision Making and Financial A
- Technical Competencies required: Business Acumen, Project Management, Technical Knowledge, Product and Package knowledge, Supply Chain Management, Sales & Marketing in General, CCBI Business Cycle and Production Process
- Manage the Sales Representatives (SR) to generate order, ensure outlet’s compliance towards the agreed programs and trading term, and ensure all outlets range the agreed/ core Foodstores packs in order to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Lead, manage, and monitor the team to ensure that CCAI Customer service policy of calling on every store is implemented and that the planned call process is adhered to and rigorously reinforced, via weekly reports and route riding in order to maintain customer satisfaction and partnership
- Identify areas for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP). Conduct regular route rides with the team to evaluate performance by utilizing the use of the route riding reports
- Prepare, monitor, and control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan. Cost control will need to be adjusted accordingly to meet changing business requirements
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken
- Holding a minimum of Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline
- Having a minimum of 2 years working experience as Merchandiser in FMCG Company
- Willing to be relocated in East Java area
- Demonstrating strong leadership skill
- Having good understanding of Foodstores concept
- Technical competencies required: Selling, Account Development, and Merchandising
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English language