It is published by PT Jurnalindo Aksara Grafika (PT JAG), a company founded by three conglomerate businessmen in Indonesia: Sukamdani Sahid Gitosardjono (Sahid Group), Ciputra (Ciputra Group), Anthony Salim (Salim Group), and media veteran Eric FH Samola. The first edition published on December 14, 1985.
Bisnis Indonesia opened its first office in an ex Singer’s sewing machine service center at Jalan Kramat V/8, Central Jakarta. The newspaper gained its momentum from the rise of stock market in 1987 and new policy in banking known as Paket Oktober (Pakto) 1998. Bisnis Indonesia shifted their coverage to focus on micro-economics and business news, in the time when most competitors still reporting heavily on macro-economics issue. This strategy prove fruitful as stock exchange authority ordered all public listed companies to publish their financial report and corporate action. Bisnis Indonesia was regarded the right media to advertise.
Bisnis Indonesia also supplied news content for international news agency including Japan-based NewsNet Asia, Factiva – joint venture Dow Jones, Reuters, and ISI Emerging Markets owned by Euromoney Institutional Investor Group Co, Chinese news agency Xinhua , and Bloomberg.
- Maximum age 27 years
- Education min. S1 Communications
- Sociable, active in the organization, and communicative
- Being able to put yourself in a professional environment
Analysts are able to do with mastery of financial statements for the way the preparation of financial statements, concepts, properties, characteristics of financial reporting, analysis and data collection techniques that are correlated to the purpose of financial analysis.
- Male/ Female
- Age max. 28 years
- Min. S1 majoring Accounting from reputable university in the field of Accounting and Finance
- Experience min. 1 year
- Having Brevet A & B, mastering the financial statements, include: Way of preparing financial statements concepts, techniques and characteristics of financial statements analysis and diagnosis of Technical data
- Having ability to do forcasting
- Willing to work outside the city
- Able to work under pressure and able to work in a team or individually
- Able to conduct financial analyst with a mastery of the way the preparation of financial statements, concepts, properties, characteristics of financial reporting, analysis and data collection techniques that are correlated to the purpose of financial analysis.
- Age max. 27 th
- Education min. S1 Accounting from reputable Universities
- Having experience min. 1 year in the same position and field
- Diligent, thorough, independent and neat
- Accustomed to working with deadlines and able to deal with high-pressure jobs
- Male/ Female
- Maximum age 26 years for Fresh Graduate and a maximum of 29 years of experienced candidates.
- Education min. S1 all majors from reputable university
- Like the field of Journalism
- Being able to create/ write the news
- Have evidence of ≥ 500 Toefl certification of English language from any English institutions, the last test ≥ from the date of January 1st, 2008
- Able to work under deadline
- Willing to do travelling
- Male/ Female, maximum 27 years
- Education min. S1 all the majors
- Familiar with social media (especially Facebook, Twitter, Google +)
- Familiar with a variety of Internet forums
- Accustomed to blogwalking
- Proactive and has an extensive network