Sandoz reported sales in 2010 were US$8.5 billion. It employs more than 23,000 people in 130 countries. Its global headquarters are in Holzkirchen, Germany, just south of Munich. Its biggest sites are Broomfield, Colorado, Cambé, Kalwe, Kundl, Ljubljana, Gebze, Magdeburg, Stryków, Princeton, New Jersey, and Wilson, North Carolina.
Before the 1996 merger with Ciba-Geigy to form Novartis, Sandoz Pharmaceuticals (Sandoz AG) was a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Basle, Switzerland (as was Ciba-Geigy), and was best known for developing drugs such as Sandimmune for organ transplantation, the antipsychotic Clozaril, Mellaril Tablets and Serentil Tablets for treating psychiatric disorders, and Cafergot Tablets and Torecan Suppositories for treating migraine headaches.
Sandoz was also known, somewhat infamously, for one of its scientists, Albert Hofmann, who isolated LSD in 1938 and by 1949 was marketing it as a psychiatric drug under the trade name Delysid. The Sandoz product received mass publicity as early as 1954, in a Time Magazine feature.
- Implement business plans and encourage the achievement of sales targets for the region, its customers or related therapeutic areas.
- Mastering product knowledge and knowledge of disease area; can deliver the advantages and benefits of specific products persuasively.
- Develop and implement action plans that have been set.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports on time and accurately.
- Allocate resources effectively for programs, events, and so forth.
- Work in ethics and compliance guidelines and make sure the people around him do the same thing.
- Working to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
- Female or Male
- D3/ S1 preferably majoring in science or pharmaceutical
- Minimum able to speak English in passive
- 1-3 years experience as Medical Representative (MR)
- Able to work in teams, have the communication skills and negotiation
- Location of work : For the whole areas of Indonesia, which is needed immediately and prioritized for Samarinda, Banjarmasin, Bali, Jambi, Jakarta, Palembang, Manado, Banten, Lampung, Medan, Makassar, Solo, Jayapura, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Bengkulu, Cirebon and Semarang.