KSEI started its operational activities, which is transaction settlement of Securities in script form, on January 9, 1998 by taking over the function of its kind from PT Kliring Deposit Efek Indonesia (KDEI), which once was the Clearing Depository and Settlement Institution (LKPP). Thereafter, as of July 17, 2000, KSEI, together with PT Bursa Efek Indonesia (d/h PT Bursa Efek Jakarta) and PT Kliring Penjaminan Efek Indonesia (KPEI) made a breakthrough by implementing scripless trading and central depository activities in Indonesia capital market. KSEI shares are owned by its service users, namely: the SROs (PT Bursa Efek Indonesia and PT Kliring Penjaminan Efek Indonesia), Custodian Bank, Securities Companies, and Registrars.
Being existed more than a decade in Indonesia Capital Market with its accomplishment in transforming transaction settlement into scripless and other breahthroughs that contribute to the transaction settlement efficiency, KSEI shall keep moving forward to provide excellent service products to its service users as well as to carry on a number of continuous developments in Indonesia Capital Market.
- Manage the reliability of service to the company’s major systems to customers
- Setting the main system configuration and monitoring
- Back-up/ restore system manages the database to be properly functionable, thus ensuring the availability of back up recovery system that is reliable.
- Manage the installation, setup, maintenance and trouble shooting related to software/ hardware.
- Understand the concept and operational experience with computer systems : UNIX, Windows, Network, Oracle Database, Java Programming, SQL
- Have a technical support capability
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have the initiative
- Have the ability to communicate
- Have a customer service orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Male, single, age maximum 27 years old
- 1-2 years experience as a systems administrator/ oracle database administrator
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from IT/ Computer science, with GPA min 2.8
- English language skills, as evidenced by a certificate/ record TOEFL test 450 (max on last 2 years)
- Have the analytical skills and good problem solving
How to Apply ?
For complete information about our company (KSEI), please go to http://www.ksei.co.id
Please immediately send your complete resume along with CV, last photos until the final submission date on March 16th, 2012 to the following address of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia – Jakarta
PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia
Ged. Bursa Efek Indonesia menara 1 lt 5. Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Jakarta 12190.
Please send to Bagian Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia by including subject email of “Staf OTI“
email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org