Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika or Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (formerly named “Ministry of Information” (1945-1999 periods), “Ministry of Communication and Information” (2001-2005 periods), and Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (2005-2009 periods), abbreviated Depkominfo) is the Department/ Ministry in Government of Indonesia which shall be responsible for communications and informatics. Ministry of Communications headed by a Minister of Communications and Information Technology (Menkominfo) which is since the date of October 22nd, 2009 held by Tifatul Sembiring.
- National policy formulation, policy implementation, and technical policy in the field of communication and informatics, including postal, telecommunications, broadcasting, information technology and communications, multimedia services and the dissemination of information;
- Implementation of government affairs in accordance with its assignments;
- Management of property/ wealth of the country of its responsibilities;
- Oversight of the execution of his duty;
- Submission of evaluation results, suggestions, and considerations its task fields and functions to the President.
Official Master Degree’s Abroad Scholarship Program Announcement in February 2012
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology in the Year 2012 is re opening opportunities and provide educational scholarships abroad (Master Degree/ S2) for Civil State Employee (PNS) in ministries and agencies, including non-ministries, members of the army/ police (TNI/ POLRI), both within the central and local governments, educational institutions and employer/ employee of the private working in the field of TIK.
Master Degree’s Abroad Scholarship Program 2012
- A graduate of Bachelor degree (S1)
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.90 (scale of 4)
- Have a value of Institutional TOEFL (ITP) of at least 570 or IELTS minimum of 6.5
- Have a value of Academic Potential Test (TPA) at least 550
- Received permission from the competent authority (For minimal PNS Echelon II, for Lecturer/ Teaching Staff (minimal Dean), for the employee at the private company
- Have a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Maximum age : 35 years old
- Do not have a degree and not currently receiving other scholarships and/ or following the education program of Master Degree (S2)
How to Apply ?
Please fill out all of your personal data via Registration Form which is available at Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika official webpage.
For complete informations and references about this program offer, please access at Kementerian Kominfo official announcement