Subsequently in 2001 by PT Central Sari Metropolitan Leasing changed its name to PT Central Sari Finance (CSF), followed by a change of ownership, where PT Bank Central Asia (BCA) becomes the majority shareholder, as well as changes in business focus to automotive financing, especially the wheels four or more. Lastly, In accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights Republic of Indonesia No. C-08 091 HT.01.04.TH.2005, then as of March 28, 2005 PT Central Sari Finance has changed its name to PT BCA Finance.
Along with the name change, growth was more shot BCA Finance sharply. This is reflected by the increasing amount of new financing which reached 3.3 trillion in 2005 to 11.4 trillion in 2009. The company recorded growth of nearly 350% in just over 4 years. This achievement is inseparable from the full support given by our parent company, PT. BCA, Tbk.
In the field of finance, until recently the Company remains focused on automobile financing sector. From time to time BCA Finance continually seeks to improve the Company’s market share, either by application of appropriate strategies, to expand the opening of new branches and by always providing the best service to its customers. BCA Finance Network marketing is relatively broad, up to December 2009, the Company has 36 business networks that have been scattered in 32 cities and 20 provinces throughout Indonesia.
The company continually build competitive strength in order to ensure sustainable business growth.
- Male or female,
- Age max. 26 years
- Min. S1 from any major with GPA min. 3.00
- Preferred Fresh Graduate or have a maximum of 2 years work experience
- Actively follow the organization
- Willing to be placed in all branches of BCA Finance in Indonesia
- The program began in March 2012
Perform monitoring and analysis for development / improvement to the entire unit at the Division of Operations.
- Male/ Female, age max. 25 years.
- Min. S1 with the educational background of Engineering/ Management/ Accounting; GPA min. 3.00.
- Fresh Graduate/ Having experience min. 1 year as an analyst.
- Never have work experience in banking or multifinance will become a positive consideration.
- Have a good analysis.
- Communicative, active and able to work together in teams.
- Have a great desire to learn new things related to the financing company.
- Willing to do travelling.