TelkomVision Vacancies February 2012

http://jobsinpt.blogspot.com/2012/02/telkomvision-vacancies-february-2012.html

TelkomVision is a subscription-based direct broadcast satellite (DBS), protocol internet television (IPTV), and cable television provider service for Indonesia. It is a part of the Telkom Group.

PT. Indonusa Telemedia “TelkomVision” was established on the 7th of May, 1997 and began operations in 1999. PT Indonusa Telemedia “TelkomVision” started as a company consisting of several shareholders:
  • PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom)
  • PT Telkomindo Primabhakti (Megacell)
  • PT Rajawali Cira Televisi Indonesia (RCTI)
  • PT Datakom Asia (Datakom Asia)
By 2003, Telkom became its principal shareholder by holding 98.75% share of “TelkomVision”, while the rest (1.25%) is owned by Datakom.

TelkomVision coverage area for analog cable TV is exclusively in selected cities in Indonesia, such as Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Bali, and Surabaya. For every city, TelkomVision offers a different set of channels. TelkomVision also has a digital cable service that covers Bandung, Jakarta, and Surabaya.

TelkomVision’s Satellite service covers 11 distributor area in Indonesia. TelkomVision is using the Telkom 1 satellite (c-band).

 

Our Subscribers
 

At April 2011, TelkomVision has 200,000 subscribers and will be boosted up to 500,000 at end of the year using security and media technology software, Irdeto’s Conditional Access System. The lowest Hit Family package costs Rp.55,000 ($6.4) per month, but TelkomVision would soon release a cheaper product to introduce pay TV broadcasts.


Career Opportunities at TelkomVision in February 2012

Join us with these following available job positions :


Officer – Sales & Commerce
Staff – Sales Admin
Staff- Receptionist
Officer – Socio Media & Web Content
Officer – Web Programming/developer
Officer – Web Designer
Officer – Service Development
Officer – Analysis Data Profilling
Staff – Customer Service

Note : The listed job vacancies at above will be expired on March 15th, 2012.


Registration

For any job position that you are interested in, you should meet all of the requested requirements by the company (TelkomVision) first. 
You may able to apply at any position that you have desired if you also have qualified at that position, please apply online at TelkomVision webpage

About downloadvideonaruto

Download Video Naruto
This entry was posted in Telecommunication Company. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s