PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO is the operator of the West Madura Production Sharing Contract (PSC) Since May 7th, 2011. PHE WMO is engaged in oil & gas exploration and production activities. First activity in the WMO block was beagan in 1984 and was successful in producing oil & gas in 1993. New developments, including KE-40, KE-30, KE-32, KE-38, KE-39, KE-54 and facilities will contribute substantial increases to the Company’s current oil and gas production capacities.
The current oil production is about 14.000 bopd and gas production is about 165 mmscfd are maintained through offshore facilities located Northwest of Madura Island and are supported by an onshore base and gas receiving facilities located in Gresik, East Java.
In this regard, PHE WMO will always play a major role as a source of energy supply for economic development in the region.
PHE/s commitment to health, safety, and environment is fundamental to successful execution of contracts. We will continue to increase the quality of life for local communities surrounding our facilities through constructive community development programs and by maintaining a harmonious relationship with the government.
Careers at Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO – February 2012 period
Work with us at Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO with these available job positions :
Supervise and control all automation maintenance activities at assigned filed, including gas metering and other maintenance job in order to achieve better maintenance effectiveness, higher work quality, higher safety awareness, higher equipment reliability, and lower maintenance cost, lower production lost by minimizing down time and better optimization of spare parts inventories.
- S1 Electrical/Electronic/Physcis
- 5 years in instrumentation, especially in Automation System
- Familiar with PLC, DCS, or Scada system
- Knowledgeable about flow computer system
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
Superintendent Technical Maintenance
Under general guideline from Supervisor, supervise and control all maintenance activities at assigned filed in order to maintain reliability, availibility, and performance of equipment and facilities as well as support the production in achieving its target based on the company policy and procedures
- S1 Electrical/Electronic
- Total 7 years in offshore installation, 2 years as Superintendent
- Knowledgeable about rotating equipment and process control
- Solar turbine experiences is an advantage
- Familiar with Maintenance Management System
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
Specialist Contract and Procurement
Under general supervision of Coordinator Technical Business Support, responsible for preparing, cost estimate, PRF, contract process within Technical Support Department, ensures all procurement both material and services are properly covered by proper contract, correct SOW and on schedule. Monitor and control of each project and activity, process and monitor capital and operation expense in Technical Support are comply with regulation and within budget
- Minimal S1 Engineering
- 7 years in Migas Industry, Service Contract, blanket contract, chemical, maintenance, equipment, project etc.
- Special skills/competencies : AFE, SAP, PTK 007, WP&B
Analyst Cost Control
Under general supervision of Coordinator Technical Business Support, responsible for preparing monitored and controlled in the budget including budget spending and scheduler of each project and activity, process and monitor capital and operation expense in Technical Support related with controlling and allocating
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) Engineering, Economic
- Minimum 5 years experience in Cost Control Analyst, preferably within an Oil and Gas production company
- Strong cost accounting analytical skills (Cost control, Cost allocation, PTK 007, WP&B, Cost recovery, Engineering estimate, and Reporting)
- Experience in using SAP System would be an advantage
- Financial Acumen
- Able to perform analytical thinking & decision making
Support Legal Department in order to give advice to the Company and management in relation to its operation as the PSC in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations to minimize legal disputes.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law
- Preferably 1 year experience in Oil & Gas Industry as Legal Counsel
- PTK 007 Certified is preferred
- Good command in English; both speaking & written
- Proficient computer literacy
- Able to perform analytical thinking
Please note that you just can perform application in 1 (one) job position in the same year, while you have declared not passed.
Please do a job registration immediately before the closing date on March 9th, 2012. For detailed information and applying process, please access the shown link at below refer to Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO recruitment