Important role of these institutions, especially in the implementation of state spending, has also been takes place with the presence of similar institutions in various countries such as the Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OFPP) in the United States, Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in England, the Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB) in the Philippines, Public Procurement Policy Office (PPPO) in Poland, and the Public Procurement Service (PPS) in South Korea. In fact, in some state agency established by legislation.
On December 6, 2007, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/ Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) established pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 106 of 2007. LKPP domiciled as Lembaga Pemerintah Non-Kementerian (LPNK) which under and directly responsible to The President. In carrying out its duties and functions, LKPP coordinated by Menteri Negara PPN/ Head of Bappenas.
- Reduce and prevent diversion in the procurement of goods / services;
- Achieve efficiency and effectiveness of budget state spent through procurement goods / services;
- Increasing the capacity of resources humans who handle procurement goods / services;
- Achieve national policy procurement of goods / services that are clear, conducive, and comprehensive;
- Increase the capacity organization’s Policy Institute Procurement of Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP).
- The preparation and formulation of strategies and determination of standard policies and procedures in procurement goods / services of the Government, including the procurement agency efforts in cooperation with government and business agencies.
- The preparation and formulation of strategies and determination of policy guidance in the field of human resources in procurement of goods / services of the Government;
- Monitoring and evaluation of implementation
- Coaching and development of information systems and supervision of procurement of goods/ services of the Government electronically (e-procurement);
- Provision of technical assistance, advocacy, and legal assistance;
- Implementation of administrative services common in the fields of planning, administration, personnel, finance and household equipment.
Currently we still need employees to fill several position as follow :
- The selection process consists of stages : the selection and administration, competency assessment, interview users
- Selection is free of charge
- Employment status is Contract Employees and not automatically had the privilege to be a PNS candidates (CPNS).
General Requirements :
- Aged between 18-30 years old by January 1st, 2012
- Minimum TPA score of 525 organized by UUOTPA Bappenas in last 2 (two) years (TPA Exam information can be found at http://www.upp-tpa.com)
- Have a minimum TOEFL Score of 450 in last 2 (two) years
- Graduated from State University, Abroad University or Private University which is an accredited study program of at least ‘B’ by the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Have integrity
- Able to work together in teams