Bali Getaway is a provider of exclusive promotional holidays to Bali. The advantage of our promotional holidays is that they provide terrific savings on your accommodation in Bali. These holidays and savings are not available to all the general public and are exclusively designed and limited to couples who are married or living together and aged between 35-65.
How is this possible ?
The savings are available because the accommodation price is subsidized and paid partly by the sponsors of this promotional offer The Karma Royal Group, an international hotel, resort and villa developer who have been established in Bali and Asia for over 17 years. The Karma Royal group also own and manage restaurants, Spa’s including the acclaimed and hip Nammos beach club which is frequented by many international celebrities.
Why do we do this ?
Bali Getaway specialize in discounted promotional holidays to a specific target audience, not singles, not backpackers but couples or families. Its our way of promoting and advertising one of our preferred partners the Karma Royal Group, who are leaders in Asia Pacific leisure famed for great holidays, dining, relaxing, refreshing, rejuvenating the Karma Royal way.
Join Us ! Take the challenge and meet your success !
Currently, we are seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the positions as follows :
Travel Customer Service Agents – Denpasar (Bali)
- Be well groomed and professional in their approach to business.
- Must have 1+ years experience as a Telephone Sales or Customer Services Agent
- Experience of working in a Targeted Sales Environment or a Sales Driven Team
- Must understand the importance of accurate on time sales reports.
- The Customer Service Consultants must make minimum of 25 Calls Per Day
- Must Achieve a minimum 1 Booking Per week / 5 Per Month from pre existing leads given on a daily, weekly and monthly Basis.
- Will work under the Program Manager and Call Center Manager and accept direction, training and guidance in order to improve performance.
- Must be happy to work 5 ½ days per week.
Hotel Contracts Manager – Denpasar (Bali)
The Hotel Contracts manager will work with the Call Center manager and the Product Development team under the management of the Marketing Director. This role will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and Contracting New Hotel Partners.
- Negotiating and Managing Existing Hotel Partner Contracts.
- Working with Wholesalers to provide provide additional inventory.
- Provide a Management Matrix for Pricing and availability.
The ideal person for this role will be someone who comes from a Travel Agent Hotel Contracting background. Someone who has a professional and hard working mindset, and who is able to work within a team, but who has the motivation and drive to be self managed.
How to Apply ?
Please send us a copy of your CV with Recent Photograph to :
Note : It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in Indonesia. Unless the advert states otherwise, please ensure you have this permission before applying.